Medical School Testimony
By Oseyi Omokhoa My testimony This testimony has been 2 years in the making and I am so excited that I can finally share it. I hope this inspires someone to trust in God’s plan because He really knows best ~ Jeremiah 29:11 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. For as long as I can remember I have wanted to be a doctor; partly because I spent a lot of my childhood in the hospital and also because my mum was a nurse. I lived in Ireland at the time, but I had always wanted to go to University of Cambridge to study Medicine. I was and still am very ambitious so I wanted to go to a world renowned university. I thought that going to such a prestigious school would validate my intelligence, boy was I wrong. In Year 12 my focus was to get into Cambridge, that is all I wanted to do. I was so sure that I would get in that in year 12 I only went to a Cambridge o...
Comments
Post a Comment