Prayer of Salvation
This is a Prayer for anyone who has decided to make Jesus Christ their Saviour and wants to accept the gift of Salvation.
Lord Jesus,
I accept you as my Saviour
You died on the cross for me
You shed your blood for me
Thank you Jesus for deciding that I was worth saving
Holy Spirit come and dwell in me now and forever
Guide me on the path of Righteousness
Help me that I will not go astray
And purify me from all of my sins
Thank you Lord for loving me
In Jesus name I pray
Amen!
Salvation is a gift that has been made available to us through the crucifixion of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary (Matthew 27-28). His blood was shed in the place of ours, he was the sacrificial lamb that was slain so we could all have everlasting life If you have just prayed this prayer, Congratulations you have now entered the body of Christ. You have been made a new creature (2 Corinthians 5:17) and you have inherited the Kingdom! (Matthew 25:34)
I will be posting soon on the steps that New believers should take and some scriptures to assist the start of your walk with God, but if you have any questions or a testimony to share please email me!
Stay blessed.
Make sure you subscribe for more blog posts!
Follow our Spotify account: Light in the Darkness
Follow me on Twitter for a mix of comedy, Christianity and politics: @venusomokhoa
https://twitter.com/VenusOmokhoa
Comments
Post a Comment